Holiday Cabins

Relax with Hunter Valley Homes

We have been building quality new modular transportable homes for over 25 years, providing excellent quality and service, so our cabins will be build no different.

Why Cabins? Hunter Valley Homes are providing ranges of cabins to our commercial client and now for the first time, our residential clients too.

Cabins can be used for

  • Rural Accommodation
  • Tourist Accommodation
  • Granny Flats (cabin must be under 60m²)
  • Caravan parks stays
  • Bed and breakfast
  • Weekenders
  • Temporary Offices
Download Full Plan Brochure Here


Hunter Valley Homes builds the transportable cabins to the Building Code of Australia, not a caravan construction standard.

Meaning, our cabins are built with insulation, gyprock walls and aluminum windows just to name a few items.

Our cabins are also manufactured with 6 year structural warranty and also a 90 maintenance period. Giving you peace of mind we have everything covered.


All our cabins can be customised to suit your requirements. The main consideration is the footprint, which can be a max of 5.2m wide x 16.0m long

We can add or remove bathrooms, increase living area sizes or even add decks and carports.

Contact us today to obtain a FREE 3D View appointment, so you can see how a cabin would look on your property!


The photographs and images on this website may depict items that are not included in the standard Hunter Valley Homes product. Some photographs feature upgraded designs, such as facades, which are not built into the standard price. Please refer to standard and premium design inclusion lists for further information. Detailed home pricing, including charges for optional variations, can be obtained from Hunter Valley Homes consultants. Other photographs may feature items supplied by Hunter Valley Homes, such as external concrete, carports, garages, furniture, gardens, sheds and fences, however at an additional cost. All drawings shown are for illustrative purposes and plans are not to scale, so these should be used as a guide only. Transportable Homes Pty Ltd t/a Hunter Valley Homes ABN 91 129 715 626 Builders Licence Number 204656C. All rights reserved.

Council Approval

Approval is obtained on a per case basis. Caravan park developers apply separately to the council for permits. If the cabin is being used on a residential property as a granny flat, that will need an approval. Speak to us today about your ideas and we can talk you through the best options.

Contact us today for a price list

Contact Us